Language Notice: Following provisions of this policy with terms and conditions written in Japanese are effective and executed in Japanese and under the laws in Japan. All terms and conditions in English are translated from Japanese for the purpose of convenience with respect to our client in our homepages. Also we would inform the contidions in English may not be legally valid.
OHGA Pharmacy wants to contribute to the healthy, beautiful and prosperous life of customers and patients through the dispensing business and the sales business of pharmaceuticals and cosmetics. In order to use our services with peace of mind and to provide attractive services, it is a responsibility to properly protect and manage the personal information entrusted to us by our customers and patients. To that end, we have established and implemented the following personal information protection policy, and promise to continue improving it.
- Regarding the acquisition and use of personal information, we will clarify the purpose of use in advance and acquire and use it with the consent of the individual. In addition, we will strictly limit the use and provision within the scope of the purpose of use.
- When storing and disposing of personal information, we will implement and manage reasonable and appropriate safety measures against unauthorized access, loss, damage, leakage, etc. from the outside.
- We will comply with laws and other norms regarding personal information, as well as internal regulations established by our company.
- The acquired and stored personal information will not be provided to a third party except with the consent of the individual and as required by law.
- We will make all of our employees aware of this personal information protection policy, and strive to continuously improve the personal information management system in light of changes in social conditions and technological innovation.
- We will sincerely deal with complaints and inquiries regarding the handling of personal information and will respond in good faith.
Administration of personal information
[Purpose of use of personal information]
Based on the personal information protection policy, we will handle personal information appropriately as follows.
- Dispensing business and insurance claim office
- work Communication with other medical institutions necessary for dispensing business
- Information and provision of various services and product information Business seminars on business
- marketing activities and sales promotion related to the development of better services and products
- Confirmation and contact of applications for events and employment of our company, employment management of employees,
- etc. (only with the consent of the individual after clarifying the individual purpose of use)
[Provision of personal information to third parties]
We will not provide the acquired personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
- When joint use is indispensable between group companies in order to achieve the above purpose of use When
- outsourcing the handling to an outsourcer under strict safety management for smooth promotion of business
- Request to provide by legal means When it is
- necessary to protect the life, body, and property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person When the government cooperates in carrying out the affairs stipulated by law, the person When obtaining consent may hinder the performance of the business
[Notification and Disclosure of Purpose of Use of Personal Information]
Regarding personal information entrusted to us, you can take procedures for notification, disclosure, correction and deletion (suspension of use) of the purpose of use. We will respond within a reasonable range only to requests for procedures from the customer himself / herself.
[Handling of anonymously processed information]
- We replace the following items in the dispensing information with other descriptions by a method that cannot be restored, and regularly create anonymously processed information.
- The patient's name, date of birth, insured person's code and number, public expense beneficiary number, doctor's name, prescription date, dispensing date.
And the following items are included in the anonymously processed information.
Gender, year of birth (all born in 1900 for those over 90 years old), prescription / dispensing history described in the dispensing fee statement
(drug name, dose, dosage form and dispensing fee related to dispensing fee, dispensing basics Information on additional points such as fees)
- Anonymously processed information is regularly provided to third parties using a transmission method with established security for the purpose of data analysis such as management improvement.
[Procedures and inquiries regarding the protection of personal information]
OHGA Pharmacy Co., Ltd. Headquarters
Telephone (Representative)(Reception hours weekdays 9:00-17:30)