Language Notice: Following provisions of this policy with terms and conditions written in Japanese is effective and executed in Japanese and under the laws in Japan. All terms and conditions in English are translated from Japanese ver for the purpose of convenience with respect to our client in our homepages. Also we would inform the contidions in English are not legal validity.
Article 1 (Purpose of this agreement)
This agreement (hereinafter referred to as "This agreement") is issued by OHGA Pharmacy Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Our company"), and the Bibica card defined below (hereinafter "This card") It stipulates the use of).
Article 2 (Definition)
Unless otherwise defined, the definitions of terms used in this agreement shall be as follows.
- (1) Bibica card This card is a card (This card) that has a prepaid electronic money function and a point function issued by the Company.
- (2) Bibica card application This refers to our dedicated smartphone application (hereinafter referred to as "this application") that has the same functions as a card (This card) that has a prepaid electronic money function and a point function issued by Our company.
- (3) Customer After understanding, agreeing and accepting all the contents of this agreement, we receive the delivery of This card from Our company (including the third party who received the delivery from Our company), and in reality This card or Those who own this application and who use it as stipulated in this agreement.
- (4) Member A customer who has filled out the necessary items on the membership application form specified by the Company, understood the benefits and services, and this agreement, and agreed and agreed.
- (5) Products This is a general term for products sold at each of our stores (excluding gift certificates, This card, cash vouchers, and some products), or services and services provided by Our company.
- (6) Card dealers All of our stores and stores or facilities in Japan designated by us that have the "Bibica card dealer" posted (hereinafter referred to as "card dealers").
For specific card dealer locations and information, please contact us by phone at the inquiries regarding This card listed at the end of this agreement, or visit our website.
■ Prepaid function
Article 3 (Definition)
Unless otherwise defined, the definitions of terms used in this prepaid function usage agreement are as follows.
- (1) Bibica card (This card) This is an addition / subtraction type card that is a prepaid certificate issued by Our company. A product with a function that allows you to repeatedly deposit money (hereinafter referred to as Charge") instead of electronic data, and to purchase products at our designated store with the deposited amount. Says. Below, "This application" is defined in the same way as "This card".
- (2) Value This is the value equivalent to the currency currency required for the customer to claim the benefits of the product from the Company. The remaining value quantity of This card as of the last use date of This card is hereinafter referred to as the "Balance".
- (3) A general term for the act of claiming the benefits of a product and receiving the benefits of the product by presenting This card, which has the Balance required to receive the benefits of the product used by purchasing the product, to the card dealer. ..
- (4) Regardless of whether or not you have the Balance required to claim the benefits of the deposited product, you can pay more money to the dealer for This card than the amount specified in This agreement, or , Or any other method specified by the Company to increase the Balance of This card.
- (5) Balance inquiry This is the act of confirming the balance of the value of This card by presenting This card to a card dealer or by any other method designated by the Company.
- (6) Use The act of depositing money into This card and purchasing the product of This card is collectively called "Use".
Article 4 (Issuance of This card)
The Company shall issue This card at a card dealer, and the customer shall pay the dealer more money than the amount stipulated in this agreement. You shall be able to receive a card.
Article 5 (Payment method)
Payment to This card shall be accepted at the store and application designated by the Company.
- 1. The customer shall be able to deposit to This card by cash or the payment method specified by the Company. You can also charge from credit, but there is a maximum amount for each charge.
- 2. One deposit of This card can be made in units of 1,000 yen.
- 3. The maximum amount that can be accumulated on This card is 100,000 yen per card.
Article 6 (How to use This card)
Customers shall be able to use This card only at card dealers.
- 1. When purchasing products with This card, you must show This card at the cash register in the card dealer. By deducting the total purchase amount of the product from the amount deposited on This card, the same effect as when paying in cash will occur.
- 2. If the Balance of This card presented is less than the total purchase amount of the product, you will be required to make a new payment to This card, or pay the shortfall in cash or by the payment method specified by us. ..
- 3. You can use multiple cards for payment, but you can only pay for one card at a time. If there is a further shortage, you will be required to pay in cash or by the payment method specified by us.
- 4. After processing each item of Article 6, the customer shall receive a receipt or statement showing the total purchase amount of the goods used by This card and the Balance of This card after the use, or any other document designated by the Company. (Hereinafter, simply referred to as "receipt") shall be received from the card dealer, and it shall be confirmed that the matters stated on the receipt are correct.
- 5. Unless otherwise requested by the customer at the time of receiving the receipt in the preceding paragraph, the customer shall be deemed to have confirmed that the matters stated are correct.
- 6. Even if you have multiple cards, you cannot combine the Balance of each card into one card.
Article 7 (Balance Inquiry Method)
- 1. In addition to the Balance inquiry by the receipt stipulated in Article 6, the customer can inquire the Balance of This card by presenting This card at the card dealer. I will.
- 2. When checking the Balance on the website designated by us, the 16-digit card number and PIN number printed on the back of This card are required.
- 3. On the website designated by us, you can check your Balance as well as your usage history. However, due to system reasons, we shall determine the history content and the number of history items that can be displayed on the website.
Article 8 (Cashing)
- 1. The card itself or the Balance of This card will not be redeemed, refunded or refunded.
- 2. However, if we decide to completely abolish the handling of This card due to changes in social conditions, enactment, revision or abolition of related laws and regulations, or other reasons, the customer will exceptionally contact us with This card. You may request a refund of your Balance. In this case, refund will be made based on the result of the Balance inquiry of This card according to the method prescribed by the Company.
- 3. If the refund set forth in the preceding paragraph is made, This card will be collected from the customer.
Article 9 (Reissue)
- 1. Even if This card is lost, stolen, tampered with, or used by a third party without your permission, This card function will be suspended, refunded, or even if it is used by a third party. It will not be reissued.
- 2. Do not stain, bend, or bring This card close to magnetism as it may damage the card or the function of the card.
- 3. If the Card is damaged or the necessary functions are impaired, it is clear that the cause is not based on the intention or negligence of the customer, and the magnetic information of the Card or the back side of the Card is stated. Only when the specific number is legible, we will issue a new Card with the function to use the required Balance based on the method prescribed by us at our discretion.
- 4. At that time, the Company may request the delivery of the old Book Card in exchange for the new Book Card. In addition, when issuing a new card, the design and attributes of This card shall be specified by the Company, and the customer shall not make any objection.
Article 10 (Unauthorized acquisition / use, etc.)
- 1. If any of the following applies, the Company will refuse the use of This card to the customer, invalidate the card itself, and then the customer's book. Please hand over the card to us.
- (1)When the customer has acquired This card by an illegal method, or when he / she knows that he / she has acquired This card by an illegal method and uses or tries to use it.
- (2)When This card has been tampered with, forged, or altered. Also, if you suspect these.
- (3)When the Company recognizes that This card has been used illegally due to unauthorized access or spoofing.
- (4)If you violate this agreement.
- (5)In addition, when the Company recognizes that the use of This card is illegal.
- 2. If there is any suspicion of any of the preceding items, we may temporarily keep This card for investigation.
- 3. Even in the case of the preceding paragraph 1, the customer shall not be able to request any refund, reissue or exchange of This card, and the value and points of the card belong to the Company.
- 4. If the customer's actions that fall under the preceding paragraph 1 cause damage to the Company, the customer will be liable for such damage.
Article 11 (Restrictions on expiration date) [Important matters]
- 1. If the card is not used for 2 years starting from the day after the last use of the card, the card will be invalid and the card will be invalid. Value shall be lost regardless of the existence or amount of the value Balance of. (Use refers to use by depositing and purchasing products with This card.)
- 2. The customer shall not be able to claim any use or refund for This card whose expiration date has expired in the preceding paragraph. I will.
- 3. The customer shall be careful if he / she does not use This card for a long period of time.
Article 12 (System maintenance, failure, etc.)
Although every effort has been made to design and manage the system related to This card, This card is handled due to power outages, system failures, maintenance, management related to card forgery, and other unavoidable circumstances. At some or all of the stores, we may temporarily suspend some or all of the usage of This card without notice.
In that case, the Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage caused by the inability to use This card.
Article 13 (Prohibition of setting security interests such as pledges )
- 1.The customer shall not be able to set any security interests such as pledges on This card.
- 2.If the customer violates the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be involved in any troubles caused by the violation and shall not be liable at all.
Point function usage agreement
Article 14 (Issuance / Lending of This card)
- 1. This card will be issued for each customer who fills out the membership application form specified by the Company.
- 2. This card shall be stored and used under the control of the customer.
- 3. This card can only be used by the person himself / herself and cannot be transferred, lent or inherited to anyone other than the person himself / herself.
Article 15 (Use of This card)
- 1. When purchasing a product at a card dealer, the customer shall present This card at the cash register in the card dealer before payment.
- 2.Customers can use the benefits described in the following article only if This card is presented before payment.
Article 16 (Member's Benefits)
- 1. Granting Points
- (1)Points will be awarded to This card at the rate set by the Company at the time of product purchase.
- (2)Points will be awarded to This card at the rate set by the Company when depositing to This card.
- (3)Target stores, target products, and point award rates are subject to change without notice.
- (4)Only for cash and payment methods specified by us. However, it cannot be used in combination with other special services.
- (5)The acquired points cannot be transferred, lent, transferred or inherited to other than the card.
- 2. Customers can use the benefits described in the following article only if This card is presented before payment.
- (1)Customers can use the benefits described in the following article only if This card is presented before payment.
- (2)The remaining points after using the points can be carried over within the expiration date.
- (3)Only one card can be used for one payment.
- (4)Points can only be used by the member himself / herself.
- 3. Services that are not eligible for points
The following services, etc. are not eligible for points.
- (1)Purchase of products using other services, or items designated by us.
- (2)Points at the time of product purchase and payment portion using our cash voucher or service voucher.
- (3)Points less than 1 point
- 4.Return of the product
- (1)To return the product, please present This card with the receipt within one week from the date of purchase.
- (2)If the product is returned, the points given at the time of purchase of the product will be deducted.
Article 17 (Loss or theft ofThis card )
- 1. If This card is lost or stolen, please go to the card dealer to issue a new card. In this case, the old card function will not be stopped and the value Balance, points, and registration information will not be taken over.
- 2. However, This card will be reissued only if it matches your registration information by the method specified by us. Even in that case, if the membership application form is incomplete, it cannot be reissued.
- 3. If you cannot reissue, you will not be able to take over your point Balance, charge Balance, or registration information. In addition, it may take some time to compare registration information and reissue it.
- 4. The member shall be liable for any disadvantage or damage caused by the loss or theft of This card, and the Company shall not be liable at all.
Article 18 (Prohibition of holding multiple cards)
The same member may not hold more than one card. Also, it is not possible to combine multiple books into one card.
Article 19 (Withdrawal)
Members may withdraw at any time, and upon withdrawal, This card shall be returned to the Company. All points earned will expire at the time of withdrawal.
Article 20 (Loss of points) [Important matters]
In the following cases, the points acquired shall be lost.
- 1. If the card is not used for 2 years starting from the day after the last use of the card, the card will be invalid and points will be lost regardless of the Balance or amount of points on the card. Shall be. (Use refers to use by depositing money and purchasing products with This card.)
- 2. The customer shall not be able to claim any refunds, etc. regarding This card whose expiration date has expired in the preceding paragraph.
- 3. The customer shall be careful if he / she does not use This card for a long period of time.
Article 21 (Loss of eligibility to hold This card)
- 1. When you apply for withdrawal.
In this case, the value Balance and point Balance of This card cannot be redeemed, refunded or refunded.
- 2. If we determine that we have violated this agreement, we will lose the qualification to hold This card.
■Internet Service Terms of Service
Article 22 (User Regulations)
- 1. This agreement applies to those who use the services provided by the Company on the Internet (hereinafter "this site", also "this application") (hereinafter "users"). Shall be.
- 2. The person who can be the user of the preceding paragraph shall be the member who has been lent the Bibica card (hereinafter referred to as "This card") issued by the Company and approved by the Company.
- 3. In addition to this agreement, the user shall comply with the membership agreement and other precautions of the card held by the user.
Article 23 (ID and password)
- 1. When using this site, we will assign a user-identifying number (hereinafter referred to as "ID") and password to members by the method prescribed by us.
- 2. The user shall access this site by entering the ID and password. The Company considers the person who accessed by confirming the match of the ID and password to be the user himself / herself.
- 3. If it is found that the user's ID and password are being used without permission by a third party, or if there is a risk of such use, the user shall immediately make a notification prescribed by the Company. In addition, the Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage caused to the user or a third party due to the lack of notification.
Article 24 (Service)
- 1. The user shall be able to receive the following services (hereinafter referred to as "this service") by logging in to this site in accordance with the contents of this agreement.
- (1)Check the value Balance, point Balance and transaction history
- (2)Other services specified by the Company
- 2. By using the smartphone app "this app", in addition to the services in the previous section, services based on "This card" You shall be able to receive it.
- 3. The Company shall be able to arbitrarily add, change or discontinue the services set forth in the preceding paragraph by notifying the user by a prescribed method such as publishing on the website designated by the Company.
Article 25 (Balance Confirmation)
The user can confirm the value Balance and point Balance at the time of Balance confirmation. However, if the time of using This card and the time of checking the Balance are close to each other, the Balance at the time of checking the Balance may not be reflected.
Article 26 (Confirmation of transaction history)
The user can confirm the transaction history of past values and points within the range specified by the Company.
- 1. If you check the transaction history that you do not remember using, the user can request the confirmation of the transaction history from the store listed in the transaction history.
Article 27 (User's management responsibility)
The user shall manage his / her own ID and password with the care of a good manager, and shall bear all responsibility for their use and management. In addition, you agree that any act performed using that ID and password will be deemed to have been performed by you.
- 1. If the user's ID and password are used, the user shall bear the usage fee.
- 2. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the use of the ID and password by a third party, regardless of the intentional negligence of the user.
- 3. If the user uses his / her own ID and password to cause damage to a third party, he / she must compensate for the damage at his / her own risk.
Article 28 (Prohibited matters of users )
The user shall not assign or exercise the rights he has as a user to a third party.
- 1. The user shall use the information acquired by using this service within the private range and shall not use it commercially.
Article 29 (Discontinuation of use of this service)
The Company shall be able to invalidate the user's ID without the consent of the user if the user falls under any of the following. Similarly, it is possible to restrict the subsequent use of this service by the user.
- (1)If you lose your card membership
- (2)If you violate any of these Terms
- (3)If you do not pay the debt or fulfill your obligations required to use this service
- (4)Others Judges that it is inappropriate as a user
Article 30 (Disclaimer)
The Company does not guarantee the completeness, accuracy, usefulness or any other of the contents, information, etc. regarding the use of this service.
In addition, the encryption technology adopted by the Company in this service is as long as the Company deems it appropriate, and no guarantee is made regarding its integrity, security, etc.
- 1.The Company shall not be liable for any damages to the user caused by the use of this service, except in the case of intentional or gross negligence of the Company.
In addition, if the user causes damage to a third party by using this site, we will resolve it at our own risk and will not damage Our company.
Article 31 (Suspension / Cancellation of this service)
The Company shall be able to suspend or discontinue this service without prior notice or consent to the user in any of the following cases.
- (1)When there is a need for system maintenance or other operations of this service
- (2)When it becomes difficult to continue this service due to a natural disaster, power outage, etc.
- (3)When we judge that it is necessary
1. We shall not be liable for any damage caused by the suspension or suspension of this service.
Article 32 (Copyright / Trademark)
The trademarks, logos and service marks (hereinafter referred to as "trademarks") displayed on this site belong to the Company and other related parties.
Users are prohibited from using trademarks, etc. without the written permission of the Company and third parties who have rights.
In addition, all information posted on this site and the contents of this site, including software available on or through this site, are protected by copyright.
Article 33 (Links to this site)
The Company prohibits unauthorized hyperlinks to this site and changes to the frame of information posted on this site. In addition, we are not responsible for the content provided on other internet sites linked to this site.
Article 34 (How to apply for membership)
- 1. Please fill in the required items on the "Bibica New Membership Application Form" designated by us.
- 2. If you do not fill out the application form or if there are any omissions, you may not be able to receive the benefits.
- 3. If you want to change or correct your name, address, etc., please fill in the required items in "Bibica Switching / Change Notification". Alternatively, you can make changes or corrections using the website designated by us.
- 4. Annual membership fee and admission fee are free.
Article 35 (Information to Customers)
By applying for membership, it is assumed that the Company has agreed in advance to send various promotional printed matter, e-mails, etc. to the customer.
Article 36 (Handling of personal information)
- 1. Personal information handled by This card
- (1)Personal information
"Personal information" subject to this provision can identify a specific individual up to the customer. Information.
- (2)Information entered by the customer
The Company will use the information entered in the card enrollment application form and various change notifications entered by the customer, as well as other information provided by the customer by calling or writing. We will manage it strictly.
- (3)Collection of personal information
Collection of customer's personal information is the scope necessary for various operations such as statistics of personal information, analysis of trade areas, and compliance with laws and regulations for better service provision using This card. Limited to. In addition, we will collect it in a legal and proper manner.
- (4)Information automatically collected
In order to provide better services through the operation of this site, we will tell you what pages you have viewed on this site and how you will use this site. The system tools automatically collect information such as whether or not you have been accessed.
- (1)Personal information
- 2. Use of personal information
We will use the collected personal information only to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use specified to the customer in accordance with this regulation and other terms and conditions. In addition, information will be shared between related companies only with the consent of the customer.
- (1)We will use personal information for statistical analysis, trade area analysis, etc. in conducting sales activities.
- (2)In providing membership services, we will send printed advertisements, etc., and provide information by telephone, e-mail, etc.
- 3. Provision of personal information to a third party
We will not provide the collected personal information to the customer by clearly stating it in the terms and conditions, or unless required by law. We will not disclose or provide it to third parties.
In addition, when outsourcing operations related to personal information such as printing and shipping of advertising prints to a third party, pay sufficient attention to the selection of the outsourcer, approve the terms and conditions regarding the protection of personal information established by the Company, and The condition for selection is to be supervised by Our company.
- 4. Management of personal information
We will comply with the Personal Information Protection Law, and when holding or using personal information, we will build an appropriate security system to prevent leakage, etc., and handle personal information. It is managed by a system that is accessible only to educated and authorized employees.
- 5. Discontinuation of use / provision of personal information
In principle, we will respond to requests from customers to discontinue the use / provision of their own personal information regarding the collected personal information.
- 6. Disclosure and correction of personal information
When the customer requests disclosure of the personal information we hold, we will confirm that he / she is the person by the method specified by us. In principle, we will comply with this.
In addition, as a result of disclosure, if it becomes clear that the content of the personal information is not true and the customer requests correction or deletion, in principle, we will respond to it.
Article 37 (Jurisdiction)
If a dispute arises between the customer and the Company or the dealer regarding the use and transactions based on this agreement, the summary court or district court that has jurisdiction over the head office of the Company shall be the exclusive court of the first instance. It shall be the court of jurisdiction.
Article 38 (Changes to these Terms)
- 1. At our discretion, we may change these Terms at any time without the consent of the customer.
- 2. When changing this agreement, we will keep it for a specified period by the method specified by Our company, such as publishing the changed agreement at the head office or this site.
- 3. The customer agrees to the change by using this service for the first time after changing this agreement.
This agreement will be applied from July 1, 2013.
April 1, 2019 Added / changed for Bibica card application, etc.
■Bibica Card Issuer
OHGA Pharmacy Co., Ltd.
3F, 3F, Hakata Ekimae Building, Hakata Ekimae, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka 812-0011
Inquiries 092-414-7355 (Drugstore Business Headquarters, weekdays 10 : 00 - 17 : 00)